Sunday, February 17, 2013

1000 Gifts

February 10: 3 times you heard laughter today

First thing in the morning as Sarah excitedly stumbled into my arms, early afternoon as Andrea easily won our tickle fight, while watching Back to The Future II and their misconceptions of what 2015 will look like!

February 11: 3 gifts in working

Doug as he faithfully gets up every day to provide for us, allowing me to fulfill my childhood dream of being a stay at home mom, my sweet son who, every chance he gets, helps me in the kitchen, pencils on paper as the kids work on their school.

February 12: 3 hard eucharisteo

I am thankful for road trips because it means my husband is working. I am thankful for my sister living in Calgary because it means our visits are longer and more intense.  I am thankful for Sarah as she has taught me so much about unconditional love.

February 13: 3 gifts behind a door

Sleeping kids, a pantry full of food, a van sitting in my garage








No comments:

Post a Comment