Sunday, February 17, 2013

1000 Gifts


February 14: 3 ways I feel the love of God:

Forgiveness over and over, hearing Him continue to call me back, His waiting patiently for me to lean on Him

February 15: A gift in losing, finding, making something:

Slowly shedding a few unwanted pounds, finding a new (healthier) way to eat, making the changes to better myself.

February 16: 3 gifts in shadows:

Sarah watching a Curious George movie early in the morning, the silhouette of my 12 year old who is growing up too fast, the early morning shadows as the sun is up a few minutes more each day.

February 17: 3 gifts found giving/serving

Doing laundry and errands for my mother in law who recently had surgery, watching my kids help each other with their school, Brian S. willing to come on his own time and help with fixing the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment