Saturday, February 9, 2013

1000 Gifts

February 7: A gift found at 11:30am, 2:30pm and 6:30pm

11:30 - lunch preparations, 2:30 - watching Sarah and Lucy play together, 6:30 - a couples only dinner out with Doug, my sister and brother in law

February 8: A gift broken, fixed, thrifted
The doll that was my moms which has now been "adopted" by my daughter, a soft, much loved teddy that was losing it's stuffing, my Starbucks cup that I added glitter to.

February 9: 3 surprised gifts, grace unexpected
Sarah ate pasta and meat sauce, she slept in her own bed all night and birthday cake at my sister's (I do think birthdays should be spread out over a few days or more!)

 My workout plan/goal for the next month

 She was trying so hard to open the banana on her own

 Sledding can be fun...

... until you hit a bump and fall down. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment