Thursday, January 31, 2013

1000 Gifts {Days 29, 30 & 31}

January 29: A song heard, a soft word, light seen 

10,000 Reasons For My Heart To Sing (You can see it HERE on YouTube)

"I 'wuv 'oo mom" (Sarah, age 4.5)

Medications vs. natural remedies

January 30: Three old things seen new

How much Doug and I love each other.  The past few years have had quite a few ups and downs and yet I'm still in love with him!

Every morning, I am delighted with my fresh cup of hot coffee.

Warm fuzzy blankets, especially during the past few frigid days.

January 31: A gift on a paper, in a person, in a picture

Notes from my daughter

After work hugs from my husband, especially after he's been on the road for a night or two.


I would love to one day visit the country of my grandparents.  
Both sets were immigrants from Holland and I'm proud to be 100% Dutch.








No comments:

Post a Comment