Monday, January 14, 2013

1000 Gifts {Days 12, 13 & 14}

January 12: Something above, below, beside

Above: My bedroom is above me.  A place that I can lock the door behind me and just be alone, even for a moment or two.
Below: The basement below me is getting a wall repaired from the water damage done last summer.  It will be nice not to have a hole there anymore.
Beside: a clean kitchen

January 13: 3 things about myself that I am grateful for

1. my kids feel comfortable coming to me and talking to me about pretty much anything.
2. I'm easy to get along with.
3. I have a giving heart and like to do what I can for people.

January 14: 3 startling graces of God

1. the offered help to fix up the walls in the house
2. selling some items which allowed me to take Andrea to a movie this weekend
3. the quick return to her home after my mother in law's surgery 

No comments:

Post a Comment